Reservation and Payment
- 2-night minimum is required for all rooms. Please call or email us to inquire about shorter stays if we have availability.
- A major credit card is required to secure the reservation.
- The balance will be paid in full upon arrival. Rates do not include the 9% Maine lodging tax.
- All rates are for double occupancy and include breakfast.
- Gift Certificates are paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel or reschedule within 14 days of arrival. No shows or early departure will be charged the full reservation amount.
Checking In & Out
Check-in time is 3:00 - 6:00 pm and check out is at 11:00 am. If you need to adjust these times, please call ahead to make arrangements and understand that an additional housekeeping fee may be necessary in some cases. Securing your luggage is complimentary if you arrive early or wish to spend the day in the area, after check out.
Guests can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel within 14 days of arrival.
Cancellation policies for special packages, holidays, whole house bookings, and local events (such as Pop Tech) will have unique expectations and will be clearly stated with the fee schedule.
Third party gift certificates: please be aware, when redeeming a gift certificate. If purchased through a third party such as BedandBreakfast.com, Groupon, etc. they cannot be used as payment if you are taking advantage of a promotion or special offered by the Spouter Inn. Be sure to tell us during the reservation process or by phone call, if you have such a gift certificate, to be sure we are a participating B & B. We also have Spouter Inn gift certificates. All certificate use also requires a valid credit card when making your reservation. Our cancellation policy will be applied to the canceled booking, thus, a gift certificate will be charged the processing fee and any amount owed will be billed to your card.
The Inn and its surrounding grounds are smoke and vape free. If smoking occurs in a room, a $300 damage fee will be charged for a deep cleaning process.
Pets are not allowed at the Inn. We are happy to assist you with finding a local boarding facility.